Wednesday 8 March 2017

Oh dear someone has PMT today LOL way to go :) :) :) :)


Jayne Mcnasty Mcluster PMT
It's very kind of you to invite me to "like" your page but you know who I am. We had several strong debates. Although I agree with many of your posts and comments I don't agree or approve of your anti Police threads.. so I'm declining but thank you for remembering me. Glad I made an impact.
Spotted In Ipswich & Suffolk
Spotted In Ipswich & Suffolk
Hi Mcnasty :), many thanks for your feed back, However I am sorry to deflate your ego though but actually we do not know who you are. (Are You Famous ???)
each week we have on average 150.000 people responding or reading our post's, if you choose to like a post on our page as you must have a automated message is sent to that person inviting them to also like the page.
As for us being anti Police this is far from the truth and for your information we have actually worked in with Officer Dibble on numerous occasions to either prevent crime or to identify scum-bags.
Spotted is a page of parody and sarcasm if you haven't sussed this out you may continue to struggle with some of the posts contained on the page.
Kindest regards,
The Spotted Team
Jayne Mcnasty PMT
The usual vile disrespectful rhetoric from you no shock there... Yes actually In famous .. For putting you in your place re your disrespect to the Police who no doubt you wouldn't name call Officer Dibble if you required them in a life threatening emergency. Think you'll find you're the scumbag actually ...Get a job xxx

No comments: