Friday 8 February 2019

Liam Neeson Branded A Racist By Snowflakes


Is it time we done away with the over the top leftist PC culture that allows certain groups to persecute innocent people by twisting their words and thoughts.

Liam Neeson (Irish actor) has been branded a racist by these soppy little snowflakes that run around the internet world to try and create further division within our society simply because he dared to speak out about his initial irrational thoughts about a incident 40yrs ago that made him feel like he needed to seek out and kill a black man.
Likewise when I had my house burgled a few years ago I wanted to find the Caaaaarnt and kill him/her, does that make me a would be murderer ????

Take a listen to Liam Tuffs as he sums the situation up much better than me https://www.facebook.com/LiamTuffsOfficial/videos/1255252391304018/

Image result for Liam neeson


No comments: