Wednesday 29 November 2017

Pleasurewood Hills in Lowestoft surrounded by armed Police after reports of shots fired.



Anon posted in: Me and my little Herbert got the fright of our lives when out for our normal walkies around pleasurewood.
The whole place was rammed with Police fire crews and ambulances all running around having a shoot out, at first it seemed like a real situation but then I realised it wasn't for real.
1. Do you not think they could warn old buggers like me a exercise was happening rather than nearly giving me a heart attack.
2. Whilst it is heartening to see our security forces practicing for a terror incident I think this time of year I'd rather see more armed police patrolling our high streets and traffic flow barriers being put in place before another hire vehicle incident takes place. 

No comments: