Friday 29 January 2016

https://www.facebook.com/spottedsuffolkuk/

"NO GO AREA"

Crack-heads and Prostitution hot bed Canham Street, Gipping & Little Gipping Street has left local residents if fear of leaving their homes after darkness.
One elderly Gentleman resident has said, this used to be a nice place back in the day but it has yet again gotten so bad that I can't take Nellie out for her walkies at night as these yobo's hang around on the corners drugged out of there minds, cars come and go all hours of the day & night, I live in fear and I have had to resort to clearing up Nellie's mess in the mornings. I put paper down but it's just not right" "We need more Police in the area"
Another viewer of this page Said: "It piss's me off, I park my car at Portman road, I used to cut through Gipping Street to walk to work every day but I now have to walk the longer way round as the last time I went the short way some skanky woman asked if I wanted a good time, I said no thanks then some Black man started having a go at me who was obviously her pimp, I walked off with this twat calling me a little white -boy, then stone a grows before I got to the other end of the street A white lad in joggies and hoodie offered me some drugs. I mentioned it to a PCSO in the town but nothing has changed".
Another viewer of this page says; "It's bloody disgusting in the bushes down that way with used condoms and syringes and all sorts of rubbish and it's not much better across the road behind the Wolsey  Theatre". 
Spotted says: Well this area has for a long time had a colourful History with drug overdoses, drug dealing, prostitution, sex offences, anti social behaviour, arson, theft and fly-tipping, but here is the thing, if you don't report it  nothing will be done, The police are as always overstretched and keen that their crime stats are as low as possible, the council has given up on the area and seem to house to many bad apples in one basket. So next time you report matters to the Police make sure you get a crime reference number and do like wise with the council this way they can't fiddle the stats and this will hopefully make them get off their Backsides and do something about it.This is why there only seems to be two reported crimes in the area.


Add caption







No comments: